Sunday, July 18, 2010

Enjoy the Frazier Festival 2nd Hand...

I went to this event to see my friend Michelle dance in the second video clip.  The Frazier Festival is a live, site-specific installation of dance that is free and open to the public.  The following clip is from Saturday, July 17, during the ELEMENTAL show on the RISD Campus on the Frazier Terrace.  You can hear in my voice that I finally learned how to work my camera when I confirm...yes, it's recording.

TitleA Sea of Bodies, a large brick wall
ChoreographyKellie Ann Lynch
Music: Rachel's
Performers: Margee Achee, Lindsey bauer, Nikki Carrara, Tonya Colpitts, Lisa Gesler, Leigh Hendrix, Amy Holly, Elaine Hooper, Leah Moriarty, Gianna Rodriguez, Luis Rodriguez, Kate Seethaler, Alicia White



TitleLive Stream
Choreography:  Michelle Castaneda
Visual Artist: Alan Ormondroyd
Music: 'The Winner Is' - Devotchka, 'Opus 15, No. 1 in F Major - Chopin
Performers:  Justin Davis, Teresa Kochis, Michelle Struckholz



No comments: